Your scholarship renewal is based on annual evaluation of your GPA at a 3.2 and reporting of your community service hours. We want to make that reporting easy for you.
Based on student preference or those of the service agency, scholars have two means for turning in their service hours. You can exclusively use one or the other or can submit a combination of hours through both means.
UGIVE is an online database that allows any UC student to review service options hosted by various service providers, register for events and opportunities, and receive provider validation of service hours completed. It is an easy means for scholars to not only complete their service for scholarship renewal but also build a service resume for their job search or grad school application processes. It also provides you an easy record of your service should you have to submit your efforts to student organizations or others.
Signing up for UGIVE is easy.
- Go to uc.ugive.org and you will automatically be redirected to UC's central login process that uses your 6+2 username.
- Your user name is the same as your UC email account username.
- It is based on the 6 letters of your last name and your 2 initials unless another student has a similar combination of letters.
- The password should be the same as your UC email account.
- As a student accessing UGIVE for the first time, you will be redirected to the UGIVE registration process.
- Review to ensure your UCID and name are reported accurately.
- You will also be asked a few other items including your program of study.