Graduate Students

doctoral students at graduation
Students walk on Icy Campus

The Student Financial Aid Office coordinates aid for all UC graduate and professional students except M.D. students in the College of Medicine. Funding, however, may include monies awarded by individual academic programs, the Graduate School, and Student Financial Aid.

Ultimately, all aid packages must account for scholarship and fellowship funds given to the student and the work-study and loans offered by Student Financial Aid.