Your award offer for 2019-2020 is available to you online using Catalyst, the University of Cincinnati student information system. Access Catalyst at https://catalyst.uc.edu and logon using your user name and password.
- If your have not signed on previously, search your email account using "Catalyst" to find the introductory email sent to you when you applied for admission.
- If you have difficulty with your login, there is self-service information on recovering your username and password.
Scholarships and grants are automatically accepted when they are awarded.
For any Federal Work-Study or loan awards, you will need to take action to accept them.
- Logon to https://catalyst.uc.edu.
- Click on the "My Finances" tile.
- Use the "Manage Financial Aid" to choose the appropriate aid year and accept or decline as you wish.
- Be sure to hit "submit" after taking any action.
Also, please alert us if you anticipate aid that is not showing as part of your award offer.
It is important to note that you may have additional steps now or as you move through the financial aid process. These required additional steps and other important matters will be detailed via your "Tasks" tile in Catalyst. These tasks are ofen referred to as To Do items.
Leaving To Do items incomplete can result in delays or loss of aid. Additionally, any awards made prior to completing these items are estimations of eligibility. Full determination of your award will be made once all To Do requirements are met.
Take action to complete items as they post to your record. Review the status of your Tasks each time you log into Catalyst.
Federal Direct Subsidized & Unsubsidized Loans Steps
In addition to accepting these loans on your award offer, you have to complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and do Loan Entrance Counseling at https://studentloans.gov. Failure to do so will not allow your loans to disburse to your bill.
Review detailed information on loan next steps.